Location: Bucharest, Pitesti, Timisoara, Turda, Constanța
- Preparing the cabinet and instrumentation required for each patient;
- Sterilization of medical instruments;
- Preparing and filling in the patient record after each intervention;
- Establish a harmonious relationship with patients by creating an atmosphere of trust and respect.
- Graduate of post-secondary health school;
- OAMMR (Order of Nurses, Midwives and Medical Assistants in Romania) Member with day-to-day contributions and free practice clearance;
- Experience in this position, either in the field of dentistry or in another medical area;
- Skills for organization, coordination and attention to detail;
- Teamwork skills;
- Working alertness is a challenge, not an impediment;
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Competitive salary, correlated with proven experience and performance;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Substantial discounts on dental services.
For people who are in the beginning, without experience, we provide support and training.